Golf Course Architect
With more than 40 years of experience, Poellot Golf Course Architects have been involved with over 200 golf course projects in US, Mexico, Japan, Indonesia, France and many countries throughout Asia.
As one of the top Golf course Architects, Poellot Golf Designs offers wide range of services to cover all aspects of golf course design and development. We provide exclusive solutions to our client’s right from site selection, feasibility studies, detailed design, contractor selection and on-site construction observation.
As a senior golf course architect, it’s imperative to provide proper guidance related to maintenance, equipment, sighting of the clubhouse and amount of parking required with many other minute details.
You must hire a Golf Course Architect under following situations (among many others):
- To protect a great existing design
- To improve the design of the course
- To improve the playability of weak holes
- To review golf cart path placement
- To add new forward or back tees
- To help club officials plan course projects
- To help prepare the course for a golf tournament